Target Journey Map and List of Measures
- Procedure: Customer Journey Analysis > Identification bottlenecks > Definition of the target journey > Formulation of measures and roadmap
- Project duration: approx. 4-6 weeks
- Results: Customer journey map (master plan poster approx. 1.2m by 2.5m and files), list of measures (backlog) and roadmap
ICT target architecture and migration roadmap
- Procedure: ICT as-is architecture analysis> Gap Analysis > Definition of target architecture > Formulation of roadmap / migration plan
- Project duration: approx. 2-4 weeks
- Results: Target architecture and domains, migration or evolution roadmap.
Growth with a clear plan through customer focus.
Put your customer in the center and uncover optimization potentials in your company.
We create your CX map
Free template for optimizing the customer experience
Looking for an easy-to-use template to help you visualize and optimize your company’s customer experience?
Our template offers you a simple way to display the steps and touchpoints of your customers at a glance and identify optimization potential.
One service, many benefits for different people in the company
Overall view of the company in the form of a “big picture
Ensure that all departments are working in towards a common goal
Promotion of customer orientation in all corporate processes
End-to-end customer processes from acquisition to retention
Common language with ICT for more efficient digitization
Synchronization of marketing and ICT
COO / CTO
Better understanding of system requirements for development
Clear architectural target and priorities
Synchronization of ICT and marketing
“As a top club, ZSC has the ambition to be a leader in digitally supported fan experience. This requires a well thought-out game plan in the form of a fan experience roadmap and effective tools off the ice as well. In Powerplay, together with yawave, we create groundbreaking fan experiences.”
CFO & CTO, ZSC Lions
Understand what your customers want.
We will be happy to advise you on +41 41 340 35 35 or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.