Data protection & security
- Hosting in Switzerland & Germany
- ISO 27001 Information Security
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- LPIC Linux Professional Institute Certification
- Production servers & backups are spread over 3 locations
- A redundant dark fiber ring is used
Would you like to talk to our developers?
Product versions, changelog, documentation, support.
yawave in your ecosystem.
The yawave User Interaction Suite is divided into Content Hub and User Portal. Together, the two provide the foundation for increased interactions, personalization, and loyalty programs.
With yawave you manage your users from visitor to member. The extensive content creation tools make the communication process more agile and efficient.
The yawave User Portal.
Our portal allows your registered users to view their points, benefits catalog, rewards, favorites, publications, vouchers purchased with points and various other information. It shows them a My section with user-related data. When your customer has collected enough points, he can redeem them in the catalog, which you can activate and configure in the User Portal.
User Portal Settings
If you want to create a new User Portal, you have the following options:
- Settings – Select the name and advanced options such as Journey and Touchpoint.
- Styling – Here you can customize colors and cover image to match your company’s branding.
- Tabs – Add tabs including publications, activities, contacts, points, benefits catalog, engagements, coupons, and favorites.
- Account – Here you configure the user account with input fields like name, email, address etc.
You see, the yawave User Portal is configurable, embeddable, solves many problems technically and from a UX point of view, and gives you the opportunity to engage your users, understand them better, and reward their interactions.