- Set up the wave: You define your goal and the date by when you want to have it achieved. You can set incentives such as money or other rewards – fully calculable.
- Start, track and steer: You start the wave by sending it to the first group of contacts or by posting it on a social network. Each contact person can help you directly or they can recommend your wave – via all possible channels. And that's how your wave grows until you have achieved your goal.
- Reward contributions: The reward is then shared along the successful referral path or among the top referrers – depending on wave type.
What is yawave
Understand the revolution from «share and pray» to «share and manage»
We all had the experience of asking our friends, employees or clients for support - but what happens then? We don’t even know who is actively sharing or referring for our cause. Social platforms work the same way – we publish, share and pray! With yawave you have full transparency, you can steer participants, and you can reward contribution. With yawave you can share and manage.
How it works
How a wave gets started and grows through helpers' support
Learn more about the major advantages of yavawe
- Crowd activationTrack individual contribution, reactivate passive participants and further motivate active promoters
- Motivation toolsIncentivise successful referral chains or top ranked promoters with monetary or other reward
- Cross channel sharingShare the wave via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Postcard, and more
- Wave transparencyMonitor the overall wave performance, analyze the sharing network and individual referral chains
Reasons for using yawave
Why yawave is more efficient than other tools to activate the network
- 20xVisitors boostSuccessful waves generate 20 times more visitors compared to respective platforms. They reach up to 7 times more people on indirect (2+) levels compared to the direct contacts.
- 83%High level of trustThe most credible form of advertising comes straight from the people we know and trust. Eighty-three percent say they trust the recommendations of friends and family.
- 76%High click-throughOn average 76% of the established contacts are visiting the wave landing page. The percentage is depending on type of wave and activity level of the wave owner.
- 60%Cost-effectiveWith the use of a yawave subscription users save cost up to 60% compared to established alternative tools. This is obviously depending on wave type and size.